1. Basic premise
We gather information from users of the Tokyo Pipe Co., Ltd. website in order to provide smooth operation of the service (such as product improvement, information provided by the website, the delivery of product information and responding to inquiries) on the website. Information acquired will be handled appropriately within the scope of the purposes of use.
2. Scope of information acquisition
- At the "Contact us" corner, we ask you to write in with your comments. We also ask you to register, optionally, your heading, e-mail address, gender and country they live in.
3. Purposes of use
- The information acquired in 2. (1) will be used as a reference for the smooth operation of the service provided by the website.
- The comments collected in 2. (2) will be used as a reference in future products and website. Email addresses will be used to reply to. Other optional items will be used as reference information.
4. Disclosure of personally information to third parties
We will not provide personal information to a third party except the following cases.
- In instances where the customer has granted their permission
- In instances where we are required to do so by a legally-enforced order
- If such information is required for the protection of a person's life, body, or property, and the permission of the customer cannot be readily obtained
- If such information is required especially for the improvement of public health or the promotion of sound nurturing of children, and the permission of the customer cannot be readily obtained
- If it becomes necessary by legal ordinance to cooperate with a government agency, or parties authorized by them, and there is concern that seeking permission of the customer may hinder the execution of the relevant duties
5. Management of Personal Information
We take measures to manage access to personal information, limit the steps of its handling, and prevent unauthorized outside access, as well as measures to prevent leakage, loss or damage and other necessary and appropriate measures in order to safely manage personal information.
6. Contact us
7. Japanese version to Govern